Junglee Rummy is committed to providing a safe and secure platform to play cash rummy gamesRummy. The ‘Know Your Customer’ policy is an extension of our safety measures to ensure that the highest level of security is carried out on all transactions made on JungleeRummy.com.
According to the Know Your Customer Policy, it is mandatory for all cash players to verify their KYC (ID Proof, Address Proof and Mobile Number) at the time of the first withdrawal or when the cumulative deposits are more than Rs.50,000 on the site, whichever is earlier.
RummyThis verification process is followed as per the guidelines of Responsible Gambling and Indian Rummy Consortium. The verification of KYC ensures a safer gaming environment as you will be playing against cash players whose accounts have been validated. Therefore, we request all cash players to verify their KYC and help us in promoting secure gaming.
Both, ID and Address proof verification, are mandatory to complete KYC Verification. You can submit any of the following documents to verify your KYC:
ID Proof: PAN, Aadhar, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License.
Address Proof: Passport, Aadhar, Voter ID, Ration Card, Bank Statement, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill.
Rummy*Submitting the PAN card is mandatory once your cumulative withdrawals reaches Rs. 10,000 or if you are requesting a single withdrawal of more than Rs. 1000.
Step 1: Log in to your Junglee Rummy Account and click on the My Account section. Select the My Profile tab and click on the Upload Documents button.
Step 2: Enter your ID Proof Number, select the ID proof type and click on the upload button to upload a scanned copy of your ID proof (PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License) in Jpeg, Gif or Png format. The size of the image should not be more than 3 MB. Click on the Save button after you have selected the file.
Step 3: Similarly, enter your Address Proof number, select the Address proof type and click on the Upload button to upload a scanned copy of your Address proof (Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Ration Card/Bank Statement/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill) in Jpeg, Gif and Png format. Please upload the front and the back side of the documents at respective places. The size of the image should not be more than 3 MB. Click on the Save button after you have selected the file.
Step 4: Once you have saved your documents, the documents will be sent to our team for verification. It may take upto 24 working hours for our team to action on the documents.
Step 5: Once your KYC documents are verified, you will receive a confirmation email/SMS about the successful verification of your documents. The same will be reflected on the My Account Page.
1. At the time of the first withdrawal or when your cumulative deposit reaches more than Rs.50,000, you need to verify your KYC (ID Proof, Address Proof and Mobile Number). The verification process requires uploading a scanned copy of a valid ID card with address proof on JungleeRummy.com. Once the verification is approved, you will be able to make further deposits/request withdrawal.
2. Please make sure that:
• Your name on the document matches the name in your Junglee Rummy account.
• Your date of birth on the document is the same from that in our records.
• The address mentioned on your KYC documents matches with the address mentioned in your Junglee Rummy account.
• Your photo on the KYC document is clear.
• The document is legitimate and not edited.
The KYC verification will be rejected if the user’s first and last names and date of birth on the KYC document do not match the details entered by them on their profile. Other cases of rejection will be informed via email/SMS along with the reasons.
3. Once the KYC is successfully verified, you will get a confirmation email/SMS on successful verification of your documents.
4. All standard Junglee Rummy terms and conditions apply.
5. KYC verification feature is only available to the players who are not residents of Restricted Territories. The state laws of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland and Telangana, also called the Restricted Territories, do not permit their residents to play cash rummy games. You shall abide by these state laws and will not use Junglee Rummy’s Services to deposit cash, withdraw cash, or participate in cash games on Junglee Rummy while residing in these states.
6. The decision of Junglee Rummy management is final in case of any disputes.